Umrah is the lesser pilgrimage than Hajj which includes assuming Ihram, executing tawaf, performing sai and at the end ritual shaving.
- The first steps in your `Umrah are to put on the clothing of ihram and to make the intention of `Umrah.
- It is recommended to recite talbiyah frequently after assuming Ihram.
- Male pilgrims are recommended to raise up their voices when repeating the words of Talbiyah. Males and females repeat Talbiyah until they start Tawaf.
- The first ritual to perform after arriving in Mecca is Tawaf..
- When you reach Mecca, leave your baggage in the hotel or in a safe place, and prepare yourself for Tawaf by performing ritual bathing, if possible, or at least ablution.
- Menstruating women cannot do Tawaf until they are pure and have performed ritual bathing.
- For men, it is recommended that you drape the upper piece of ihram over your left shoulder only, exposing the right one while performing tawaf. This is called idtiba`.
- Now you are ready to start Tawaf which involves walking around the Kabah seven times. Each round starts and ends with the Black Stone, with the Kabah being on your left side. Without making a hassle kiss the Black stone otherwise if not reachable point the finger at it and it will serve the purpose. In the first three rounds, males are recommended to jog from the Black Stone to the Yemeni corner, the third of the Kabah’s corners and the one preceding the Black Stone.
- After finishing Tawaf, offer prayers behind Maqam Ibrahim (the Station of Ibrahim)
- It is recommended that you drink Zamzam water after you have finished Tawaf and have offered prayers.
- The next step in your Umrah is to make Sai between As-Safa and Al-Marwah mounts. If you feel tired after performing Tawaf, you can take a break before heading to As-Safa to start Sai. Ablution is not necessary for Sai. When you are ready, do the following steps:
- Head to As-Safa. When you are about to reach it, recite (Al-Baqarah 2:158)
- Then say “I start my Sa`i from the place which Allah mentioned first” (that is, As-Safa mentioned in the above verse).
- Ascend As-Safa. It is easy nowadays to ascend both As-Safa and Al-Marwah; they are paved and covered with marble. In addition, the two mounts are not that high, and you need not climb to their top. You just have to walk back and forth the full distance between these two points. If any part of this distance is left untraversed, the Sa`i will remain incomplete.
- Start performing the Sai by walking from As-Safa to Al-Marwah. The distance between the two mounts is about 420 meters. If you are a male, it is recommended that you hasten between the two green signs. On reaching Al-Marwah, ascend it, face the Kabah, and repeat what you said on As-Safa. You have now completed one of the seven parts of Sai.
- Go back to As-Safa, walking easily. Again, if you are male, hasten on reaching the green sign.
- Keep on remembering Allah and supplicating Him while going between As-Safa and Al-Marwah.
- Repeat the same steps in each of the seven parts. Going from As-Safa to Al-Marwah is reckoned as one part, and the return to Al-Safa is another part.
After completing of Sai pilgrims are required to perform ritual shaving or cutting the hair of their head. If you are a male, you should have your hair either completely shaved or shortened on the other hand if you are a female, you should shorten your hair slightly.
If you are looking for the economical Umrah packages 2017 in UK, then you should contact with London Star Travel. They are specialist in this and have years of experience.